Are you a student or recent IT graduate seeking real-life programming experience?
Do you want the opportunity to enhance your current skills and develop innovative platforms?
Finance One is seeking talented programmers who love developing ideas, creating software platforms and enjoy collaborating as a team. Join an innovative Australian owned and operated finance company and help us empower the business through technology.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Programming of applications
- General support for staff involving hardware and software issues
- Maintaining and improvement in web technologies
- Back-end and Front-end development
- Maintaining and improving current Agile principles and processes
The successful candidate must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience
- A good understanding of programming and concepts
- Familiarity with Git and Source control
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to achieving team goals through collaboration and team-work
It’s also nice if you have the knowledge or willingness to learn:
- ReactJS, Redux
- NETFramework and Core (C#)
- Microsoft SQL Server
Finance One is a Townville based rapidly expanding company operating nationwide with fantastic employee culture. As a Finance One programmer you will enjoy a range of employee benefits:
- Discounted gym membership
- Private health insurance discount
- Employee investment opportunity
- Engagement events
- Employee assistance program
- Regular employee awards
The successful candidate must be ready to undergo a National Police check.
Townsville residents need only apply.