Finance One is a non-banking lender offering motor vehicle loans for both personal and business use. Our mission is simple; daily we are providing clients a second chance to reach their financial goals and have the opportunity to buy the vehicle they want.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing high level support to our credit department.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately and efficiently set up loan applications within specified timeframes
- Effective management of Task Manager, ensuring all verification checks are performed in a timely manner and with accuracy
- Basic office maintenance
- Identify repeat customers in our database
- Respond promptly and professionally to broker and other third-party enquiries to sufficiently resolve any loan-related issues
- Operate in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, including the NCCP and Privacy Act and the Finance One Credit Policy
- Identification of fraudulent applications and potential fraud risks
- Positively contributed to team culture and department goals
The successful application will possess:
- Previous customer service or admin experience is advantageous
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally & written
- Drive to meet and exceed deadlines
- High level of computer skills
- Demonstrated teamwork abilities
What’s in it for you?
Ongoing training and development plans will be provided for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must be prepared to undergo a National Police Check and any other relevant industry checks.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application now for immediate consideration.