At Finance One, we are looking for talented people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and thrive in an environment that is challenging and collaborative.
As part of our Commercial Lending Team, your focus is to drive loan approval process and manage credit risk by accurately analysing financial data related to loan requests and engage with our business development managers and broker network to workshop deals.
Who are we?
As a non-bank lender, we understand that everyone’s financial circumstances are unique and are focused on offering Australians’ opportunities to obtain credit and improve their lifestyle.
With two office locations in Townsville and Brisbane, our dynamic team of over 100 employees are dedicated to building strong relationships with each and customers.
- Risk assessment and application processing of commercial credit applications.
- Keeping company credit exposures within pre-determined risk bearing limits
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicating openly to develop solutions and workshop deals
- Providing feedback to the broker network regarding declined applications to convert them into future deals
- Establishing and maintaining current and potential relationships by providing exceptional customer service with the existing broker and third-party networks
- Compliance with all regulatory obligations including the National Consumer Credit Protection Act, Privacy Act and Anti-laundering requirements
- Conferring with Credit Associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
- Meeting individual monthly KPI’s and contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as required
Are you the perfect candidate?
We are offering hiring opportunities to candidates who are self-motivated and enthusiastic. You should possess a strong attention to detail and task completion, excellent customer service skills, and divergent thinking and flexibility.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years in credit assessment and previous exposure to consumer/commercial lending, however whilst we highly value skills and experience in a similar role, we are prepared to offer a “junior/trainee” role to the right candidate.
The successful candidate may also choose to work from either our Townsville or Brisbane Office.
What we offer:
- Full-time opportunities
- Positive work culture and team environment
- Employee investment opportunity
- Discounted gym and private health benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
Ongoing training and development plan will be provided for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must be prepared to undergo a National Police Check and any other relevant industry checks.