We should start off by introducing ourselves
Finance One is a non-bank lender whose primary focus is to provide more Australians with the opportunity to obtain credit and ultimately enjoy an improved lifestyle.
Our team of invested Collection Officers actively engage with clients to connect and build relationships.
We are motivated in assisting our clients to help them meet their repayment obligations and improve their overall financial health.
You’re probably wondering where you fit into the picture
We are looking for a number of Collections Officers to join our team, whether it be in our established Head Office in Townsville, North Queensland, or as a foundational staff member in our expanding Brisbane office.
In this role, your main task will be to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls and provide solutions to customers on a daily basis.
Compliance is at the forefront of our daily operations and key to our business model.
We’re just as excited as you! Let us tell you about the day-to-day
You will be joining a growing and collaborative team and be responsible for the following:
- Working through a large volume of accounts within a team environment
- Review accounts and determine the best course of action for the client and the company; based on the knowledge and training you’ve received
- Negotiate the collection of outstanding arrears on accounts, along with educating customers to ensure adherence to their future obligations.
- Develop and increase your knowledge on the collections process while following the required legal and customer workflows of all accounts.
- Adherence to all legislative guidelines which govern the industry including the ACCC, the Privacy Act (1988) and National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (NCCP).
- Maintain accurate and compliant account records, ensuring all relevant customer information is obtained and updated
- Professional call conduct with customers, clients and third parties
You will need to be available for shift work across our operational hours of Monday-Friday, 7.30am-7pm and Saturday from 9am-12pm, as per our rotational roster.
You’re asking yourself, “What’s in it for me?”
If you love working in a fast-paced environment where clock-watching doesn’t exist and you can put your multitasking skills to the test, then we are the place for you.
If you haven’t noticed yet, company culture is extremely important to us, which is why we’ve implemented the following benefits:
- Employee investment opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discounted private health insurance
- Opportunities for paid training and development so you can grow within your role and throughout the company
- Bonus structure based on individual KPI’s
- Competitive Salary
We also love a good dress-up day, team lunches and staff events. We understand that everyone is different and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, check out our website to learn more about the Finance One way!
What do you need?
If customer service and helping people is your calling, then we want you. Our ideal candidate has:
- At least two years’ experience in collections
- A desire to contribute positively to department culture and work collaboratively with colleagues
- Outstanding customer service skills with a genuine interest in helping the customer
- Self-motivation and dedication to producing great work
- The ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Is reliable and honest
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate must be ready to undergo a National Police check and any other relevant industry checks.