Finance One is a non-bank, sub-prime lender focused on offering Australians opportunities to obtain credit and improve their lifestyle.
With a Brisbane expansion underway, we are also looking to add to our Head Office in Townsville and want candidates with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and building a positive work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic organisation striving to build a culture where talent can thrive.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Risk assessment and application processing of credit applications.
- Liaising with finance brokers
- Communicating openly to develop solutions and workshop deals
- Providing feedback to the broker network regarding declined applications to convert them in to future deals
- Establishing and maintaining current and potential relationships by providing exceptional customer service with the existing broker and third-party networks
- Compliance with all regulatory obligations including the National Consumer Credit Protection Act, Privacy Act and Anti-laundering requirements
- Conferring with Credit Associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
- Meeting individual monthly KPI’s and contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as required
The successful application will possess:
- Possess strong attention to detail and task completion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Divergent thinking and flexibility
- High level of resilience
- Experience in consumer/commercial lending is preferred
- Previous experience with loan management software advantageous
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent work experience advantageous
What you’ll get:
- Full-time opportunities
- Positive work culture and team environment
- Friendly, collaborative team culture
- Employee investment opportunity
- Staff discounts
If you would like to be considered for these opportunities, submit your application now for immediate consideration.
** Please no recruitment firms**