Investors Central Limited is an Australian owned public company which raises capital to invest through its wholly owned subsidiary, Finance One. Established in 2010, Finance One is a non-bank lender whose primary focus is to provide more Australians with the opportunity to obtain credit and enjoy an improved lifestyle.
Working as part of a high performing team you will be responsible for providing support to the General Counsel, working closely with the business to identify and manage legal and regulatory compliance risks and obligations.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in law and admission as a solicitor in Queensland or other State or Territory. A current practising certificate is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in two or more of the following areas; consumer credit law, privacy, financial services, credit management and risk decisioning, dispute resolution, policy development, property law, contract law or regulatory compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to review and prepare various legal documents and agreements.
- Ability to draft detailed, logical and well explained responses on dispute resolution matters and participate in conciliation conferences and negotiations.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to help the Group achieve strong business outcomes.
The successful candidate must be prepared to undergo a National Police check and other any applicable verification checks.
** PLEASE NO RECRUITMENT FIRMS **