Finance One is a non-bank lender whose primary focus is to provide more Australians with the opportunity to obtain credit and ultimately enjoy an improved lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Collection Officers to join our growing brand.
Starting immediately, you will have the opportunity to join a unique and expanding Customer Care Team who are committed to working closely with their clients to help them meet their repayment obligations.
Previous experience in this role is mandatory.
Reporting to the Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing dishonour and missed payment workflows including the issuing of Default Notices, Notice of Intentions to List and Credit Reporting Checklists
- Negotiating lump sum payments on accounts for arrears and making payment arrangements
- Collections workflows including field calls
- Repossession and surrenders
- Understanding BRUPT & Part 9 BRUPT processes
- Correctly and accurately managing client databases
- Payout letters, statements, and Insurance Payout requests
- Loan closures
- Resolving all enquiries in a timely, accurate and professional manner
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience collections experience in a contact centre environment in the financial services industry
- Expertise in the dispute resolutions process
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills with a genuine interest in helping the customer
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work
- Adherence to the NCCP and privacy laws
- A desire to contribute positively to department culture and work collaboratively with colleagues
Our company can offer you an opportunity to join a department who are driven and motivated to succeed, led by a strong leadership team focused on getting the best out of their team.
We offer our employees benefits including Employee Assistance Program, discounted gym and private health membership and annual recognition awards.
The successful candidate must be ready to undergo a National Police check.
If this role appeals to you and you believe you have the skill set and attitude we are looking for, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.