Finance One is an Australian-owned company whose primary focus is consumer and commercial vehicle financing. With a team in excess of 90 and two offices located in Townsville and Brisbane, we are servicing clients across Australia.
Organisational growth has created the opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the team and continue to drive the business forward. This position will be based out of Melbourne.
The success of our Company was built on solid relationships between all our stakeholders and the candidate we seek shall continue to build on this foundation.
This role is suited to a proactive and results-driven sales professional with a desire to exceed customer expectation.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The BDM will be responsible for identifying, developing and prosecuting business opportunities and developing business strategies to improve our position in the motor vehicle and commercial lending market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Regular travel through the designated areas in VIC, with face-to-face presentation to clients for specific service and product offerings. Some interstate travel will be expected
- Establish effective relationships with the Broker and Third-Party network by identifying and meeting their needs and that of their clients
- Conduct accreditation presentations and Third-Party and individual broker visitation programs
- Be involved in conferences and other marketing opportunities provided by our approved Aggregators.
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s
- Actively promote all Finance One products and services to all new prospects and existing client base
- Act as a contact for service and operational based queries relating to new business
- Provide regular reporting to management on sales, activity and performance
- Positively contributing to the organisation’s culture by acting responsibly and in the best interest of Finance One.
Required skills and experience
- A proven track record in sales
- A relevant tertiary qualification in business administration or finance
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management, both externally and internally
- Previous experience in a similar role in a professional or similar environment
- Exceptional organisation skills with a focus on results
- Solid understanding of business functions with keen attention to detail and problem solving
- Be able to anticipate and react positively to change
- Proven ability to work autonomously whilst also collaborating with a wider team
- Excellent personal presentation
- Sound analytical skills
The successful candidate must be prepared to undergo a National Police Check and any other relevant industry checks.
PLEASE NO RECRUITMENT FIRMS