Perth car finance that will get
you on the road again.
Finance One can provide a second chance with car finance in Perth for everyday Australians who are hoping to quickly access a loan. Our friendly team in Perth are experienced in securing car finance for individuals with a bad credit history. We’ve helped many customers with car finance in Perth with their next ‘daily driver’, ‘weekend cruiser’ or ‘dream car’. Speak with our friendly team today on 1800 346 663 or contact us online today to chat with us about how Finance One can help!
Loans from $5,000 to $75,000**
Loan terms from 3 - 7 years
Approvals in as little as 48 hours*
Don’t let a bad credit history hold you back.
At Finance One, we believe the past is the past, and everyone deserves a second chance. Whether you’re due for an upgrade, buying your first car, or don’t know where to find car loans for people with a bad credit history in Perth, Finance One can help you find car finance suited to you. Our car finance can give you a second chance and is a popular choice for individuals in Perth with a bad credit history, because we take the time to look at your current individual circumstances.
Car finance in Perth can be a quick & a second chance for many.
You might have already tried the banks and they may not have been able to help, which can be especially frustrating if you’ve already found the perfect car and are in need of car finance in Perth quickly. Many mainstream lenders and banks may not have the flexibility to understand your personal circumstances. At Finance One, we do things differently. Our car loan team have experience in helping obtain approvals for those “outside the box” applications, and can guide you every step of the way.
We also provide some tips and tricks on our website on the best ways to increase your credit score and have you on your way to owning your new car in no time. Speak with the friendly and experienced team from Finance One. We are here to help you get on the road fast. Our car finance team in Perth are excellent at getting you a great deal on car finance even if you have a bad credit history and need a second chance.
Our car loans are designed for people who may have made financial mistakes in the past. Our experienced car loan team can work with you to complete an application for a personalised car loan in Perth to help give you a second chance.
Frequently asked questions about car finance in Perth.
Can I apply for a car loan if I have a bad credit history?
At Finance One, we take your individual circumstances into account to help you find a car loan with manageable repayments. Even if you have a bad credit history, we may be able to help you.
What things can negatively affect a credit score?
- Defaults – When you fall behind on your repayments, lenders may report a default on your credit file, which can flag you as a higher-risk borrower.
- Multiple Credit Enquiries/Applications – Every time you apply for credit (whether successful or not), a credit enquiry may be listed on your credit file. Too many enquiries in a short timeframe can negatively impact your credit score.
- Level of debt/Leverage – Much of the credit you possess is listed under your credit file, including mortgages, credit cards and even utility bills. If you have a high level of debt, this can impact your ability to get further credit.
- Payday Loans – Payday loans are short term small cash loans. Mainstream lenders do not generally look favourably upon payday and quick cash loans.
Can I apply for a car loan if I have a default on my credit file?
Yes – Finance One has helped thousands of everyday Australians find car finance even with defaults on their credit file.
What could my interest rate be with a Finance One car loan?
Finance One’s interest rates vary and if you are approved for a loan, the rate will be calculated based on your individual circumstances and profile.
What documents do I need to apply for a car loan?
The documents we require for a car loan application include:
- Three months of bank statements (we will provide you with our secure link to bankstatements.com.au to provide your bank statements)
- Proof of your income
- Completed application form and privacy statement
- A drivers’ licence